Multi-Storey Field Hospital
Multi-storey field hospital; They are container-based modular structures produced by Vertisa on a project basis. They are solutions developed for the continuation of public health services without interruption in cases of war or natural disasters. The multi-storey field hospital, manufactured by Vertisa by international quality standards, is delivered quickly to the users after passing the necessary quality and safety tests. Having the same functions as a traditional sanitary facility, the multi-storey field hospital also provides various advantages in many ways.
Multi-Storey Field Healthcare General Features
Multi-storey field healthcare is a container-based structure designed to make health services continuous. Vertisa brings together various medical units according to needs. a multi-storey field hospital;
- It is superimposed and assembled with the help of a crane.
- It is structured within the framework of necessary clinics.
- Basic units; emergency room, operating room, rest room, toilet, bathroom, kitchen, imaging rooms, patient admission unit, and clinics.
- A single container is produced to be clinically independent.
- It has equipment such as water, electricity, internet, and waste installation.
- Assembly is completed in a short time.
- The walls are heat insulated.
- Inpatient capacity is determined according to needs.
- Continuous clean air circulation is ensured with HEPA filtration.
Advantages of Multi-Storey Medical Clinic
Some of the advantages of the multi-storey medical clinic, which is customizable for every need and designed by Vertisa;
- Much faster than building a traditional clinic.
- It is cost-effective.
- This can be done when relocation is required.
- Excavations such as brick mortar are not needed in its assembly.
- Labor load is light in its construction.
- It can be used in all climatic conditions.
- It can be adapted according to the health services specifications of the requested country.
Container-Based Multi-Storey Field Hospital Units
The fast, functional, and cost-effective container-based multi-storey field hospital units designed for war, natural disasters, or regions deprived of health services are structured within the framework of various specialties according to needs. Within a container-based multi-storey field hospital;
- Operating room
- Medical imaging unit
- Medical waste unit
- Bed patient rooms
- Intensive care unit
- Eye clinic and much more.
Multi-Storey Field Unit Installation
Multi-storey field unit; It is established by assembling container-based clinics that are placed on top of each other with the help of a crane. There is no need to use mortar, bricks, or similar materials in its installation. Multi-storey field unit installation, which is assembled with specially designed screws, is much faster and more practical than expected. The multi-storey field unit, manufactured by Vertisa on a project basis, is highly resistant to tremors such as earthquakes and undergoes the necessary safety tests. After delivery, Vertisa provides technical support with its expert assembly team within the framework of requests. Special training can also be given on this subject upon request.
Multi-Storey Hospital Manufacturing (h2)
Vertisa has specialized in multi-storey hospital manufacturing for 30 years. Vertisa, which performs project-based multi-storey hospital manufacturing for every need, has managed to become the most preferred company worldwide. With its expert R&D group, experienced production team, and experienced engineers, it meticulously brings together important criteria to offer solutions to the expectations of users. Vertisa, which produces modern and high-quality products with the advanced technology used in production, is proud of fully satisfying its customers. You can contact our expert technical teams immediately to get more detailed information in the field of multi-storey hospital manufacturing.