Modular Military Surgery Unit
A modular military surgery unit; is a container-based modular structure that allows surgical interventions for patients and benefits in the military or any natural disaster area. A modular military surgery unit is a fully functional modular unit that can be installed very quickly and at affordable costs. Thanks to these and many more advantages and features, the modular military surgery unit, which is increasingly used, is produced by Vertisa by international quality standards. Vertisa modular military surgery unit, which has an innovative and modern perspective, constantly updates its work and focuses on the greatest functionality.
Surgical ICU / Medical Surgical Unit / Surgical Intensive Care Unit / Medical Surgical Unit
A modular military surgery unit; The surgical unit is also known by various names such as the surgical ICU, the medical surgical unit, the surgical intensive care unit, and the medical surgical unit. These modular structures, which have the same purpose of use, can be easily used on battlefields, natural disaster areas, and military areas. It is possible to intervene in patients and injured people with modular medical-surgical units in which all kinds of equipment can be placed.
Modular Army Surgical Hospital
They are modular units developed by Vertisa to provide solutions to the health needs of the army or troops in the military field. A modular army surgical hospital, where uninterrupted health services can be provided in all climatic conditions, can also be used in the form of a single container module or many modular structures, depending on the need. Multi-modular army surgical hospitals can be installed as single-storey or multi-storey depending on preference. Modular, which has passed the necessary quality and safety tests for all kinds of situations, is delivered to the user of the army surgical hospital. The modular army surgical hospital, which is highly resistant to unexpected situations such as fire, earthquake, and flood, and is produced with safety precautions, is facing increasing demands thanks to its various features and advantages.
Modular Surgery Unit General Features
In general, modular surgery unit is manufactured by Vertisa on a project basis;
- It is projected within the framework of the desired length, width, and heights.
- It is resistant to all climatic conditions.
- It has an interior design that can accommodate the necessary equipment.
- It is provided as a single-storey or multi-storey assembly.
- It has electricity, water, and internet equipment.
- It has basic units such as an intensive care unit, operating room, waiting room, toilet, and shower staff room.
- It is rearranged according to the health regulations of the requested country.
- A new container modular unit can be added practically.
Vertisa’s Modular Surgery Unit Manufacturing Studies
Vertisa, which has been delivering modular surgery unit manufacturing works from Turkey to all countries of the world for more than 30 years, has become a pioneer in this field. With its expert R & D group, experienced production team, and engineers, it provides modular surgery unit manufacturing for every need. It is focused on producing much more optional and fully functional modular surgery than mass production. You can contact our technical teams immediately to get more detailed information about all modular units that are fast, safe, high quality, and cost-effective.
Project Based Military Clinic
With a project-based military clinic, Vertisa focuses on realizing modern and fully functional productions based on the needs of the health sector and the military field. Detailed analysis of the needs of the professional project team is the basic starting point for Vertisa. Length, width, height, number of rooms, and interior and exterior design are designed entirely within the framework of user specifications. The project-based military clinic, which is more preferred in the field of military or large-scale social aid work, is an important and fast modular solution.
Modular Military Medical Unit Advantages
The modular military medical unit, which is manufactured at high quality by Vertisa on a project basis around the world, has taken its place among the frequently preferred modular structures thanks to its various advantages. Some of the advantages of the modular military medical unit;
- It is cost-effective.
- Updating is practical.
- Labor load is light in production and construction.
- It can be used as a single layer or multi storey.
- It is a quick solution to avoid the disruption of health services.
- Location can be changed.
- New container units can be easily added to complex structures when necessary.
- It has clean water, dirty water, hot water, and cold water installations.
- Interior and exterior design are determined according to preference.
- It is long-lasting and easy to clean.
- It can be used in all climatic conditions.