Modular Accommodation Unit
A modular accommodation unit; Is a modular structure developed for the accommodation or resting of workers in construction, construction site, or infrastructure works. The modular accommodation unit, manufactured in high quality by Vertisa, can be assembled as single or multi-layered. Vertisa can manufacture the modular accommodation unit with one, two, or three floors. These modular structures, which provide the opportunity to use with the greatest comfort and confidence, are completely customized according to the needs. Interior and exterior design, capacity, and dimensions are the basic criteria determined according to user demands.
General Features of Modular Accommodation Units
Modular accommodation units manufactured by Vertisa by international quality standards and user specifications generally have the following features;
- It has equipment such as electricity, water, and internet.
- Optionally, it can be configured to have 1, 2, 3, or more floors.
- It has basic units such as toilet, bathroom, kitchen and restrooms.
- The walls are heat and sound insulated.
- It has a non-slip floor.
- It is practical to clean and maintain.
- Optionally, it can be mounted side by side.
- Its capacity is projected according to needs.
- It is produced from non-combustible material.
Modular Accommodation Manufacturing and Vertisa
Vertisa continues its modular accommodation manufacturing activities in Turkey, offering solutions to all your needs with its expert and experienced staff. Vertisa, which has been a pioneer in the sector for 30 years, has always followed the technology closely and brought innovations to all modular structures production works. Especially Vertisa, which designs and manufactures project-based modular accommodation units, is preferred by many countries. Relocatable building systems, which are gaining momentum nowadays, are used for various purposes. For detailed information about modular accommodation manufacturing that will comfort its user’s comfort, trust, health, and economy, you can contact our expert technical teams immediately.
Project Based Modular Accommodation Unit
With the project-based modular accommodation unit, you can order a modular building that best suits your needs. The project-based modular accommodation unit, which offers advantages in many ways, is produced by Vertisa in the desired capacity and desired dimensions. The main purpose of Vertisa to produce Project based modular accommodation units is to exceed the standards and build modular buildings that are truly functional and fully appealing to the user.
Vertisa in Modular Accommodation Solutions
In the field of modular accommodation solutions, Vertisa has been serving worldwide for over 30 years. Vertisa, which offers multi-storey or single-storey solutions in this area, performs all necessary trials on modular structures before delivering the project. It is delivered to the modular accommodation user with the necessary quality controls. Creating modular accommodation solutions for the highest quality and safest environments for adverse situations such as earthquakes and fires is the main criterion for Vertisa. For more detailed information about modular accommodation solutions, which are designed in different capacities, you can contact our technical teams immediately.
Container-Based Accommodation Unit Advantages
Container-based accommodation units are structures formed by bringing together containers, usually 20 or 40 feet in size, created for one or more accommodation facilities. Container-based accommodation unit provides many advantages to their users. These advantages are;
- The construction cost is much lower than the construction of a traditional accommodation facility.
- Its production is completed in a short time.
- It is dismantled, moved to another place, and re-installed when it needs to be relocated.
- It is robust and produced from a fully insulated material.
- Its capacity can be increased from 10 people to 50 or more.
- The design is based on user needs and requests.
- It can be used even in harsh weather conditions.
- It has a fully equipped structure.
- Industry quality is high.