Modular Intensive Care Unit
Vertisa is a specialist in the field of modular intensive care unit production. The modular intensive care unit is the optimal solution for emergency and life-threatening patients. Also known as panelized intensive care rooms. Thanks to this modular design, it is possible to get an effective treatment unit at affordable costs. Modular intensive care unit layout and design are very important for an effective treatment. Modular intensive care unit, which is customizable structures within the framework of needs, can be installed and uninstalled practically.
Panelized Intensive Care Rooms
Panelized intensive care rooms are hospital units that can be used independently or integrated into a facility. The panelized intensive care unit is designed within the framework of the desired bed capacity and is produced by Vertisa on a project basis. The walls of the panelized intensive care rooms are heat and sound insulated. It includes a private toilet and shower for each patient. It has an air conditioning system. Penalized intensive care rooms are equipped with advanced technology and are units that can be constantly updated within the framework of needs.
Container Intensive Unit General Properties
The container-intensive unit is designed completely within the framework of needs and produced by Vertisa by European quality standards. Fully customizable container-intensive unit;
- It is dynamically adaptable according to the ever-changing health sector requirements.
- It can be produced as expandable according to to need.
- It has a negative pressure system and HEPA filtration system.
- It has all the necessary equipment.
- Provides practical installation.
- Bed capacity is determined according to need.
- Can be used independently.
- It can be integrated into a sanitary facility.
- It is produced in desired dimensions.
- It has basic units such as a toilet and shower.
Container Intensive Unit Usage Areas
Container intensive units are hospital units developed by Vertisa for emergency care and treatment of terminally ill patients. Container intensive unit that can be configured as single or multi-level;
- In regions where health studies are insufficient
- In military fields
- In regions experiencing natural disasters or epidemics
- In areas where the patient population is dense
- It can be used as an alternative to hospital buildings that have become unusable due to various reasons.
Advantages of ICU Modular Systems
The ICU modular system, which is increasingly used worldwide based on the health sector, has many advantages over traditional structures. Some of those;
- It is cost-effective.
- It is made ready for use in a shorter time compared to traditional structures.
- It can be easily changed when necessary.
- Its assembly is practical.
- Patient density is prevented.
- It can be integrated with all kinds of sanitary facilities.
- It has a dynamic structure that can be adapted according to needs within the framework of changing medical specifications.
- It provides the largest space efficiency thanks to its expandable feature.
- It is resistant to all climatic conditions and has a long life.
Vertisa in Modular Intensive Care Manufacturing
Vertisa is an authorized multipurpose hospital modular manufacturer specializing in producing modular systems for over 30 years. Vertisa, which works in the field of modular intensive care manufacturing within the framework of the needs in this field, provides services worldwide. With its expert staff and years of experience, it has become a pioneer in the field of modular intensive care manufacturing. Vertisa’s expert construction team provides support for the modular assembly of the multipurpose hospital, which is designed and produced as a single-storey or multi-storey building. These modular units can be installed in the desired area by the Vertisa team, as well as information is given within the scope of the training service. To get more detailed information about modular intensive care manufacturing, you can contact our expert technical teams immediately.