Vertisa Modular Earthquake Analysis Unit
Modular earthquake analysis unit; They are modular structures established to conduct earthquake analysis in areas with earthquake risk. A modular earthquake analysis unit, which can be configured to be single-storey or multi-storey, is produced by Vertisa on a high-quality project basis. Vertisa is a world leader in the production of modular structures suitable for every need. Vertisa, with its innovative and modern perspective, designs and manufactures modular earthquake analysis units for many countries and provides technical support for its installation when necessary.
Modular Analysis Unit General Properties
The modular analysis unit, produced by Vertisa on a project basis for many countries, is widely used all over the world. Modular analysis unit, which is much more functional than traditional analysis buildings due to the advantages and various features it offers to its users;
- A single modular analysis unit can be installed and used independently at any location.
- It can be mounted side by side when it is desired to be used in many structures.
- It can be installed as a multi-layered modular analysis unit.
- It can contain the necessary equipment for seismographs.
- It has the necessary technical equipment such as electricity, wi-fi, and satellite.
- It has basic units such as rest room, kitchen, toilet, bathroom and laboratory for the employees.
- There is clean water and wastewater facility.
- The walls are heat insulated.
- All modular units are produced to be resistant to earthquakes and fires.
Vertisa in Modular Analysis Unit Manufacturing
It is very important to predetermine natural disasters such as earthquakes, tsunamis, and avalanches, which have a high probability of occurring all over the world and have a high destructive effect. Vertisa modular analysis unit carries out important studies in the field of manufacturing to analyze small earthquakes or large and risky natural disasters. Vertisa has managed to attract all the attention with its modular analysis unit manufacturing studies, which provide significant advantages for states, states, institutions, and organizations. Vertisa, which always carries out up-to-date production studies with its expert R&D group, experienced production team, and engineers, receives modular earthquake analysis unit requests from many countries. You can get more detailed information about their work in the field of modular analysis unit manufacturing by contacting Vertisa, which has the necessary quality control documents quickly and safely, and you can examine the sample project studies.
Prefab Analysis Unit System Advantages
The use of prefab analysis unit system is increasingly used in all countries of the world. The prefab analysis unit system with advanced technology offers significant advantages to its users.
- It is cost-effective.
- Production and installation are completed in a very short time.
- Regions with a high earthquake probability can be easily identified and necessary precautions are taken.
- It can be dismantled and moved to another place when relocation is required.
- There is no need for construction materials in its construction.
- It can be converted into a more complex analysis facility by being built as a single-storey or multi-storey building.
- Multi-storey structures are practically provided with the help of a crane.
Prefab Analysis Unit System Prices
Prefab analysis unit system prices vary, as there are project-based studies within the framework of demands and needs. While it may seem very costly to convert a 20 ft 40 ft or different container into an analysis unit, this is not true. The prefab analysis unit system that Vertisa produces for every need is much more cost-effective than the construction of a traditional laboratory. After the projecting phase for a quality and functional prefab analysis unit system, expert finance teams draw up appropriate payment plans for the customer. After the approval of the payment plans suitable for the customer, the production phase is started. You can get more detailed information about the prefab analysis unit system by contacting Vertisa, which pays attention to customer satisfaction in all modular structures’ production stages.