Modular Emergency Response Unit
A modular emergency response unit; is a container-based modular structure designed for early intervention of emergency patients or injured people. The modular container unit can be configured as a single storey as well as a many storey. The modular emergency response unit, produced by Vertisa on a project basis, is completely customized within the framework of user demands. Modular emergency response units, which have modern and aesthetic structures, are modular systems that are becoming increasingly common worldwide.
Modular Emergency Unit General Features
With the modular emergency unit manufactured by Vertisa worldwide, health services are not interrupted and early intervention is possible. Modular emergency unit in general;
- It is structured within the framework of modular clinics divided into different areas of expertise, according to needs.
- It can also be used as a single modular container based on required clinics.
- It has interior design arranged according to its area of expertise.
- It consists of basic units such as toilet, bathroom, patient registration section, kitchen, and practice.
- It has basic arguments such as water plant, HEPA filtration, and wi-fi.
- The walls are heat insulated.
- It is produced from long-lasting, high-quality materials.
Modular Emergency Unit Advantages
Developed within the framework of the health sector specifications, the modular emergency unit offers various advantages to its users. The use of a modular emergency unit, which has become very attractive thanks to these advantages, is increasing all over the world. Some of the advantages of modular emergency units;
- It is much more cost effective than traditional hospital building construction.
- Its construction is completed in a very short time.
- It does not need the use of various construction materials such as mortar or brick.
- Easy to update.
- It can be disassembled and moved to another area and reassembled when it needs to be relocated.
- It can be used in all climatic conditions.
- It is easy to clean.
- Its capacity can be increased as needed by adding a new modular room.
Modular Emergency Response Unit Manufacturing and Vertisa
Vertisa is recognized worldwide as a manufacturer of modular units specializing in modular emergency response unit manufacturing. Movements entirely from sectoral and user needs direct the modular emergency response unit manufacturing studies. Integrating advanced technical knowledge and experience into modular emergency response unit manufacturing, Vertisa has optimized its health services work. Produced in European quality standards, the modular emergency response unit is fully customized by Vertisa for user needs, from interior design to exterior design.
Project Based Modular Emergency Hospital
Vertisa has been working in the project-based modular emergency hospital field for 30 years. Working with its expert team from the projecting stage to the manufacturing stage, Vertisa has completed project-based modular emergency hospital production on a turnkey basis for many countries. Adapted according to the health regulations and climatic conditions of the countries, the project-based modular emergency hospital is configured much faster than traditional buildings and can be updated when necessary. It can be designed to be single-storey or multi-storey according to preference.
Multistorey Emergency Response Unit
The number of clinics, specialties and other extra units to be included in the Multistorey emergency response unit is determined by the user. The multistorey emergency response unit, which is designed for the greatest comfort of use, is put into service by mounting it on top of each other. The inpatient room capacity is determined according to the need. It is configured much faster and more cost-effectively than a traditional emergency response building. You can contact our technical teams immediately to get more detailed information about the multistorey emergency response unit, which is increasingly used in the world.
Modular Emergency Medical System Units
The units to be included in the modular emergency medical system and the widths of these units are designed according to the needs. Modular emergency medical system basic units manufactured by Vertisa;
- Patient registry
- Front emergency room
- Operating room
- Sterilization room
- Patient waiting unit
- Imaging center
- Toilet, bathroom, and kitchen.
Also to these basic units, the modular emergency medical system;
- Eye clinic
- It is structured according to needs within the framework of the dialysis unit and clinics belonging to many more specialties.