Modular Emergency Care Hospital
A modular emergency care hospital is a container-based modular system that is systematized within the framework of various clinics and produced in a customizable structure. A modular emergency care hospital can be used as a stand-alone healthcare facility or as a multi-clinic facility. Quick and easy to install, these modular units have the potential to be self-sufficient when used independently.
Where Can the Modular Emergency Medical System Be Used?
The modular emergency medical system, which can be configured more cost-effectively by countries and states, can be used in various areas. The most important of them are;
- In the military field
- Instead of hospital buildings that have become unusable for any reason.
- In regions where health services cannot be fully delivered
- In areas where immigrants live intensely
- It can be used when traditional hospitals are not enough for the patient population.
Prefab Emergency Care Advantages
Prefab emergency care is an alternative name for modular emergency care hospitals. Some of the advantages offered by these modular systems, which are increasingly being used around the world, are;
- It is much more economical than traditional hospital building construction.
- It can be installed as a single-storey or multi-storey to use the area to be used efficiently.
- Can be used independently of a modular prefab emergency care single link.
- More than one container clinic can be combined into a more equipped modular emergency care hospital facility.
- Materials such as mortar and bricks are not used in their installation, and the labor load is very low.
- Installation is completed in a very short time.
- Each modular clinic can be hydraulically expandable as needed.
- Its capacity is increased according to the need.
- It has all the necessary installations and equipment such as water, clean air, gas facility, and wi-fi.
- Provides long-term use in all kinds of climates and terrains.
Modular Emergency Clinic
Modular emergency clinics are container-based sanitary facilities that can be customized for different medical specialties. The modular emergency clinic, produced by Vertisa on a project basis, can be produced in the desired length and width, as well as have an expandable feature. The modular emergency clinic, which can be quickly installed in the desired area, can be configured as a single-storey or multi-storey.
Vertisa in Container Emergency Clinic Manufacturing
Vertisa, which has been designing and developing modular systems for 30 years, has become a globally recognized modular manufacturing company. It has a vision of being able to produce full solutions for user needs by always exhibiting an innovative perspective in the field of single-storey or multi-storey container emergency clinic manufacturing. Container emergency clinic, which is produced in very modern structures, also offers advantages in many ways with its quality and easy installation. You can contact our relevant technical teams immediately to get more detailed information about container emergency clinic manufacturing, which is produced with the necessary specific details on a project basis.
Multi-Storey Emergency Care Unit (Multi-Storey Emergency Care Hospital)
Vertisa designs and manufactures multi-storey emergency care units for many countries. This modular system, also called a multi-storey emergency care hospital, is created by establishing container clinics on top of each other. Each modular container positioned with the help of a crane has its special sections and related medical expertise equipment. According to the need within a multi-storey emergency care unit system;
- Imaging room
- Intensive care rooms
- Eye clinic and much more can be found.