Modular Mammography Clinic
A modular mammography clinic is a container-based hospital unit adapted for cancer diagnosis and treatment, manufactured by Vertisa on a project basis. The modular mammography clinic, which can be customized in desired width and length, can be used as an independent sanitary unit on its single bond, or it can be integrated into modular hospital units produced in complex structures. It can be expandable according to preference.
Container-Based Mammography Clinic General Features
Container-based mammography clinic is a clinic developed by Vertisa within the framework of health services specifications. A container-based mammography clinic in general;
- It has a breast cancer examination room.
- The imaging chamber is made of lead-insulated material.
- It has the potential to be used independently.
- It is produced from long-lasting and easy-to-maintain material.
- It is adapted according to the health care regulations of the requested country.
- It can be integrated into a hospital building or modular sanitary facility.
- It is practical to install and transport.
- May contain many viewing rooms.
Vertisa’s Work in Modular Mammography Clinic Manufacturing
Vertisa, which has an innovative perspective, always follows technological developments closely. He successfully uses his knowledge and skills on this subject in the field of modular mammography clinic manufacturing. Vertisa, which performs modular mammography clinic manufacturing worldwide, has managed to exceed customer expectations. Modular mammography clinics, which it produces on a project basis, have various advantages in every way. Thanks to these advantages, modular mammography clinics, which are increasingly used in many countries, have different structures according to needs. Modular mammography clinic, which has wide options dimensions, is also produced by Vertisa with an expandable feature.
What are the Advantages of the Modular Mammography Unit?
In general, the modular mammography unit, which Vertisa has modernized and customized within the framework of various specifications;
- It can be positioned in any desired area.
- Easily transported and installed.
- It is easy to clean.
- It is cost-effective.
- Can be used independently.
- It can be integrated into existing sanitary facilities.
- It is configured in the desired width.
- In cases where it needs to be relocated, it can be easily removed and quickly installed in another place.
Multi-Storey Medical Clinics and Modular Mammography Unit
Within the multi-storey medical clinics, which make a significant economic contribution to health studies, there are clinics devoted to a large number of specialties determined according to the needs. One of them is the modular mammography unit developed for the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. The modular mammography unit can be integrated with the multi-storey medical clinic or used with a traditional hospital building. The modular mammography unit, which is equipped within the framework of the needs of specialist doctors, is an important unit for providing complete health services.
Pre-Fabricated Mammography Clinic Basic Units
Pre-fabricated mammography clinic is produced to have all the equipment that can be used independently as well as the necessary units. In general, pre-fabricated mammography clinics, whose dimensions vary according to demand;
- Patient waiting room
- Imaging room
- Patient registry
- Dressing room
- Nurse room
- It consists of basic units such as the inspection unit.
These units can be increased in number according to the need or their dimensions can be changed without sacrificing functionality outside the standards. For detailed information about the Pre-fabricated mammography clinic, you can contact our expert technical teams immediately.