Multi Storey Modular Hospital
A multi-storey modular hospital is a modular structure designed and manufactured by Vertisa according to international quality standards and health regulations of the country to be used. The multi-storey modular hospital has modular clinics belonging to various specialties according to the needs. Each modular clinic is specially designed and manufactured at the factory. The multi-storey modular hospital, which is produced without the use of any mortar or construction material, is made ready for use in a much shorter time than a traditional hospital.
Multi-Storey Modular Healthcare Usage Areas
Multi storey modular healthcare, produced on a project basis by Vertisa to suit every need;
- It can be used in places where health infrastructure works are missing or not at all.
- It can be used in the military field.
- It can be installed near any educational institution.
- It can be established quickly so as not to disrupt health services in natural disasters or war cases.
- It can be used in areas where immigrants live.
- It can be established as a more sanitary facility in cases where there is insufficient patient density.
Project-Based Multi-Storey Clinic (Project-Based Modular Multi-Storey Hospital)
The project-based modular multi-storey hospital is a modular sanitary facility works customized by Vertisa by the climatic conditions and health infrastructure works of each country. The project-based modular multi-storey hospital is modernized to meet every need. Making the greatest use of technology opportunities, Vertisa uses its knowledge and experience to the fullest in the project-based modular multi-storey hospital area. The project-based modular multi-storey hospital directs its production activities within the framework of different sizes, capacities, and features.
Modular Multi-Clinic General Features
In general, modular multi-clinic, manufactured by Vertisa in high quality for many countries;
- It has equipment such as a water facility, electricity, ventilation system, and wi-fi.
- Each modular structure is configured in itself and adapted according to the area of expertise.
- It has an inpatient infirmary.
- Basic units such as toilets, showers, and kitchens are located in this structure.
- It can be mounted side by side as well as multi-layered.
- The walls are heat insulated.
- It has the possibility of comfortable use even in the worst climatic conditions.
- Patient capacity is determined according to need.
Vertisa in Multi Storey Modular Clinic Manufacturing
Vertisa has been continuing its multi-storey modular clinic manufacturing works for every need in Turkey for 30 years. Continuing its multi-storey modular clinic manufacturing activities focused on customer satisfaction with its expert R&D group, professional production team, and experienced engineers, Vertisa is a pioneer in this field. Vertisa, which has an innovative perspective, has achieved outstanding success in Multi storey modular clinic manufacturing studies as well as in the production of all modular structures. Considering the comfort of healthcare workers and patients, it designs and professionally manufactures the most functional and robust multi-storey modular clinics.
What are the Advantages of Container-Based Multi-Storey Clinic?
The container-based multi-storey clinic, which is increasingly used worldwide, offers advantages in many ways. Some of those;
- Much more cost-effective than traditional hospital buildings.
- It is produced and installed in a much shorter time compared to the traditional hospital building.
- This is possible when relocation is required. It can be disassembled and re-installed elsewhere.
- It is flexible enough to be organized quickly in the face of developments in the field of health studies.
- To use the space allocated for the sanitary facility in the most efficient way, it can be assembled as a single-storey side-by-side or as a multi-storey structure on top of each other.
- New modular clinics can be easily added to modular structures that are insufficient for patient density