Project Based Modular Hospital
Vertisa has been continuing its project-based modular hospital work around the world for more than 30 years. Vertisa has produced products far above expectations in the production of project-based modular hospitals with various fields of expertise within the framework of international quality standards in compliance with health care regulations. Vertisa in the project-based modular hospital area, which is fully equipped, can be expanded according to preference, and has different size options according to needs; produces modular dialysis units, modular eye clinics, modular mammography clinics, modular intensive care units, and much more.
What is a Projected Based Multipurpose Modular Hospital?
A projected-based multipurpose modular hospital is a modular hospital system manufactured by Vertisa within the framework of different medical specialties according to the needs. It is assembled as multi-storey or single-storey and made ready for use in a short time. Critical units that can be located in the projected based multipurpose modular hospital;
- Patient reception rooms
- Intensive care units
- Inpatient wards
- Disabled access to showers
- Operating Rooms
- Examination rooms
- Imaging clinics and more…
Project-Based Modular Multi-Storey Hospital
Project-based modular multi-storey hospital Vertisa, which produces in its field, has developed this modular unit based on the needs of the end users. In the project-based modular multi-storey hospital, which offers the opportunity to be used as a single-storey or multi-storey;
- Gynecology clinic
- Cardiology clinic
- Imaging center
- Medical sterilization unit
- Eye clinic
- Laboratory and much more can be located in modular structures.
Project-Based Container Hospital General Features
General features of the project-based container hospital designed by Vertisa for many countries and completed on a turnkey basis;
- It can be in single-storey or multi-storey structures.
- It is produced optionally as expandable.
- It has systems such as water, gas, power, and air conditioning.
- Hepa filtration system is located in every clinic.
- It has flexible structures that can be updated as needed.
- It can be practically disassembled when not in use.
- Installation is carried out in a short time by professional teams.
- Each modular clinic has equipment that can be used independently.
Project-Based Medical Clinic Manufacturing and Vertisa
Vertisa has been carrying out worldwide project-based medical clinic manufacturing works in Turkey for a long time. Project-based medical clinics, which are constantly updated and made more functional by expert R&D group studies, are completely customized within the framework of user and sanitary requirements. Vertisa directs project-based medical clinic manufacturing studies, taking into account the health studies regulations of the country it receives requests, the climatic conditions of the region, and the patient population. In the field of project-based medical clinic manufacturing, which has been carried out by the quality standards of many European countries, Vertisa offers its customers; guarantees of speed, reliability, and affordable costs.
Portable Modular Hospital System Advantages
A portable modular hospital system is produced by Vertisa on a project basis. Some of the advantages offered by this portable modular hospital system, which is constantly updated in parallel with the advancing technology;
- Much more cost-effective than building a traditional hospital.
- It can be used as single-storey or multi-storey complex structures, or it can be used independently.
- It can be configured in desired dimensions.
- Production and installation are carried out in a short time.
- It can be easily cleaned and disinfected.